Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year a New You

Happy New Year!!

A new year brings about the opportunity to better yourself!  We all have things we wish we were better at and now is the time.  We can all look back and say 2011 is the year I started being the best me I can be.  That could mean so many things to so many people, and lets face it resolutions don't work.  So instead of a resolution I am making a declaration " my intent for the year 2011 is to better myself"  These are the ways I am going to make me a better Self, Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Employee and Co-Worker:




Remember 99% of the things I stress about don't happen

Have a positive attitude towards life

Make time for Make-up

Pay more attention to Grace's bed time routine

Make time for our Marriage

Books are better than TV

Blog more often

Call my friends not Just FB or text. 

Send more cards

Pay attention to my body

Learn something new every day (and attempt to remember it)


Let me know what your aspirations are for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment