Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all my Blogger friends. I hope all your holidays were as great as ours was.  Santa was quite good to all of us this year.  We are so thankful for all those friends and family we were able to spend the season with.  To me that's what holidays are about, friends and family. 

  As another year passes and we begin to look forward to 2011 I am reminded of what a great year 2010 was.  Moving to a new city and being able to branch out on my own and Couture Events came to be. I went from a Dreamer to a Doer. 

2011 will prove to be better and more inspiring than 2010.  I am not only growing Couture Events and Designs but I have recently joined forces with Heritage Makers in an efforts to support and grow my business, but also to bring my passion of pictures and the joy they bring to others.  I believe pictures are what we have.  Memories are subject to memory but pictures, if preserved properly, can live on once our memory has failed us.  If we take the steps now to preserve what we have the generations to come can have a sense of who  their ancestors are and where they came from. In turn understanding where one comes from lends a hand to knowing who you are.

I am looking forward to this adventure and hopefully you will follow along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment