Wednesday, December 22, 2010

PINK


I love everything pink and black.  Actually I used to HATE it ever since I grew up in a pink flowery room that looked like a pink rose bush threwup on the walls.  When I got pregnant I vowed to never put flowers in my daughters room.  I did however LOVE the color pink.  I wanted a way I could make pink edgy and modern.  I looked in so many different magazines and followed so many blogs untill I just came up with this on my own.  I hand painted the walls and made everything from scratch from the wall hanging to the boxes next to the chair and even the crib bumper!  Being able to sit in this room while holding my little newborn girl was the best feeling ever.  Since then I have been obsessed with the combination of the colors black and pink together.  They are edgy and vibreint.  Bold and yet feminine at the same time!










No comments:

Post a Comment