Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This Years Parties and events

This upcoming year I have a few personal events that I have already started to plan.  In addition to my clients parties and events I've got four of my own.  My Daughter turns 3 in March and I'm planning a pink and black princess party.  Ive got a few ideas on my desert and food tables, and I am envisioning mounds of tulle and tissue.  I always like to make my kids parties adult friendly as well so I'm thinking pink martinis for the adults and strawberry juice with black licorice straws for the kids. 
My Husband is Graduating from Gonzaga University with his Masters in Teaching. I want to do an APPLE party with lots of red apples as decor.  Not sure exactly how I'm going to do this one but I'm thinking apple pie, Carmel/candied apples etc.  I would love to find an apple fabric to do a congratulations banner but the hunt is still on. 
My brother in law is getting married on 11-12-11.  His fiancee and him have decided on a peacock theme and I am IN LOVE with the color scheme!  I have not been asked to help with the decor but I'm looking forward to throwing them a bridal shower!  Blues, Greens, Feathers, FUN!!

And of course next years Christmas season i have already started to plan for. This year my table was gold and red and next year i am planning on getting 2 trees.  One for all the ornaments we have collected through out the years, and one for my silver wonder land.  Silver ornaments with tinsel and a really big red bow on top.  My table scape next year will be all about silver and snow!  I like to plan one year ahead because it gives me time to keep an eye out for great ideas and killer deals.  This time of year (December) all of the Christmas decorations go on EXTREME sale so i like to stock up for years to come at a fraction of the price!  If you can plan ahead and get an idea of the events you will be doing throughout the year you can not only save a bundle but get lots of great ideas you never would have come across if you are under a deadline!

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment